22 Nov Miracle Learning Centre (O Level Maths Tuition/ IP Maths Tuition) Are you able to answer this Maths Tuition Question ?
- In the diagram, a circle is inscribed in a square whose diagonals are 20 cm.
Find the area of the circle.
- On a particular day, the temperature at the summit of Mount Holy was and the temperature at the foot of the mountain was.
- Find the difference between these two temperatures.
- The height of Mount Holy is 2555 m.
Assuming that the temperature changes uniformly with height, calculate the height above the foot of the mountain at which the temperature was 4C.
- At the Great Singapore Sale 2013, an outlet offered a 20% discount storewide.
Miss Tan bought a blouse for $36 at the outlet.
Calculate the usual price of the blouse.
- Simplify the following expressions:
- 2x – 3y + 4x + 5y
- Convert 1.2 km/h to m/s.
- Mr. Sim is driving at a constant speed of 80 km/h. What distance will he travel in 3 hours 45 minutes?
- The first four numbers of a sequence are 1, 4, 7, and 10.
- Write down the 8th term.
- Find, in terms of n, a formula for the nth term of the sequence
- Is it possible for 34 to be in this sequence? Explain and work out your answer clearly.
Miracle Learning Centre (O Level Maths Tuition/ IP Maths Tuition)
Did you answer the Maths Tuition Question correctly?
- =157 cm2
- = 1387 m
- = 45
- 6x + 2y
- 5a – 2b
- 1/3 m/s
- 300 km
- Tn = 3n-2
- 3n-2 = 34
3n = 36
n = 12
Yes, 34 is in the sequence.
Learn from our Maths Tuition Question and Answer.
Miracle Learning Centre Call 6463 8756 or sms 8128 8342/9839 9908.
(Specialist in Science and Maths) for Primary, Secondary and JC levels.
Miracle Learning Centre specialises in Physics tuition, Chemistry tuition, Maths tuition and Science tuition Classes.