Different Branches of Chemistry You Should Know About
In our chemistry tuition today, we will talk about different branches of chemistry.
Chemistry, a study of some of the basic units of matter, can be separated into various branches that have a lot to do with differentiated areas of the subject.
Read to find out different branches of chemistry.
1. Organic Chemistry – This is study of organic materials as well as compounds. It also involves the study of their properties and structures.
2. Inorganic Chemistry – This is the branch of chemistry that looks at organic compounds including metals and their reactivity.
3. Physical Chemistry – This is the study of the interrelationships between structure and reactivity in organic molecules.
4. Analytical Chemistry – This is the study of the chemistry of matter as well as growth of tools which are used to evaluate various properties of matter.
5. Biochemistry – This is the study of chemical processes taking place inside of living organisms.
So, these are some of the most important branches of chemistry that play a vital role. In our chemistry tuition classes you will get to know in detail of each of these branches, so stay tuned for more insights!
The faculty members of Miracle Learning Centre are always working hard to bring out new ideas to make our lessons innovative and engaging. Our teachers believe that sometimes a change is needed in everyone’s life because no person can live by just following the same routine every day. This thing is also applicable to learning. There are two big issues which create boredom for the learners. The first point is that the underwhelming teaching models taken up by various schools and institutes of Singapore make the subject Chemistry very boring and bland for the students. This primitive teaching method fails to ignite the interest in the subject inside the students and thus many students often start avoiding the subject. The second point is that studying the same topics of academic syllabus every day can make the lessons dull and can cause boredom for the students.
But what is the remedy?
We at Miracle Learning Centre have introduced our innovative courses of A level chemistry tuition, O level chemistry tuition, JC chemistry tuition in Singapore where we are focusing every second to improve our lessons and make them exciting and engaging. In our courses, we teach all our students by occasional video lectures, presentations, group activities, etc to encourage them and garner their interest in the subject.
With concentrated attention and more focus, every student can learn the complexities of Chemistry like a stroll in the park.