01 Feb How to do well for Physics
Physics tuition classes in Miracle Learning Centre are easy to understand and help you to improve in your grades. If you do not understand Physics, you must definitely attend the Physics tuition class at Miracle Learning Centre. Let us learn more about Physics.
Understand basic concepts
1. Memorise basic concepts like the frequently used constants such as the speed of light (3 x 108 m/s), gravity on earth (9.81 m/s2) and so on.
2. Memorise basic equations especially those simpler equations because knowing how to use them is critical when solving simple and complex problems. Even difficult and confusing problems are often solved by using several simple equations or modifying these equations so that they fit new situations. If you know the basic and simpler equations well, it will be easier to solve questions of varying difficulty degrees.
3. This brings us to the next point. It is to study derivation of basic equations. Memorising equations is one thing but understanding how the equations work is another thing. To understand how the equations are derived will give you a clearer understanding of the relationship between the equations and hence will be able to use them effectively.
Using score-boosting strategies
1. Focus on the important information in every problem. Physics problem often contain information that is not needed to solve the problem. When reading the question, it is good to identify the information provided and determine what you are trying to solve for. Write the equations you’ll need to solve a question and assign the different information to the variables.
2. Use the correct unit for every problem. Forgetting to label your answer or using incorrect units can make you lose unnecessary marks. To be sure to get these marks, label your answer with its correct units based on the type of information being expressed.
3. Always double check. After finishing the paper, it is always good to double check your answers. You may find out that you may have missed a few details before.
Doing your best in Physics class
1. Read up on the topic before class. This will give you edge as you will a brief idea of what is going to be taught in class.
2. Pay attention. Most teachers will explain the important concepts during class time so be sure to pay attention and not to miss out important details that the teacher may have pointed out.
Miracle Learning Centre would like to bring you more articles on Physics tuition concepts. We hope you have understood how to do well for Physics. Do come to Miracle Learning Centre for more Physics tuition lessons to learn more about Physics.
There are various things which can make you score more in Physics with lesser efforts. You can be a miracle for your own, you just need to be shown the way towards success. We at Miracle Learning Centre have the best in class teachers of Physics with us who are offering special courses of A level physics tuition, O level physics tuition, JC physics tuition where you will learn Physics with a different approach.