04 Feb How to Study for a Science Test
Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.”
Practice makes a man perfect. Have you seen these famous world class players like Ronaldo and Messi play football? Do you ever wonder how can they play so well every time they go out on the field? We call them the gods of football but we all know that they are normal humans like us right? So what makes their performance so much better? Well, it’s practice. Every successful person for example players like Messi and Ronaldo, actors like Tom Cruise, singers like Rihanna, each and everyone needs the practice to sharpen their skills. No matter how much success or expert a person is, everyone needs to be in touch with practice to be in their best form.
Your science tuition teacher wants you to test yourself by doing the PSLE science paper uninterrupted within the time limit.
You need to time yourself for the science tuition test before the PSLE Science Examinations.
This will help to ensure that you are aware of the time allocation and will not be unable to finish the paper.
If you see a question that you are not sure and need more time, put a question mark and come back to it later. The worst nightmare is to spend too much time on one question and have no time for the other EASY ones at the end.
Check that you have done the following after the science tuition test:
- Underline the necessary keywords.
- Put crosses or ticks on the options.
- Put question marks for those questions/options that you are unsure of.
- Accounted for all the marks in Section B.
- Have a score chart to record your marks.
- List the science tuition topics that you need to revise before you attempt the next science tuition paper.
- Do a self evaluation and write down what you can do to improve your science tuition score for the next test.
- Record what you have done well for this test too and praise yourself. (e.g. I had no careless mistakes!!)
- Have you revised the previous science tuition paper before attempting this paper?
- How much time did you have left for checking the science tuition paper questions again?
We at Miracle Learning Centre believe that every student should at first practice with our tests where our teachers will make them aware of the type of questions that they can anticipate in their exams and what challenges can they face in their school exams.
Join our amazing integrated courses of secondary science tuition, primary science tuition, IP science tuition in Singapore.
Limited seats available, do not miss your chance.