Importance of Chemical Industry You May Not Know About
Chemistry has always been branded as a boring subject and not many students around the world have been able to be encouraged or motivated by the subject. They have complained about finding the various tough topics of the subject to be hard to understand. At Miracle Learning Centre we along with the best chemistry teachers of the world are here to provide you simple explanations about the toughest topic of Chemistry.
In our chemistry tuition lesson today, we are going to talk about three importance of chemical industry. Do you know what is the major factor considered for the conversion of raw materials into the desired product?
It is the chemical industry that makes us use the desired product in day-to-day life. That way an enormous change has been brought in the way things are likely to function.
Here is some importance of the chemical industry that you must know about:
- No doubt chemicals play one of the most crucial roles in the food we eat. The taste enhancers, flavours and preservatives help the food to be delicious. The only reason for the food industry to thrive in the present time is the use of preservatives which maintain the food quality to a greater extent.
- Personal products like soaps, deodorants, perfumes etc are some products we use in our day-to-day life. The status of being a luxury product has now come down to a level of basic necessity.
- Over 80% of the chemical industry is involved in the production of polymers, and plastics. Other than packing, these are also used in wirings, furniture, home decor, PVC pipes, water tanks, large containers, and electronics.
- Fertilizers and pesticides are products of chemical industry and they are essential for agriculture and development. The green revolution of India was only possible due to the advancement of the chemical industry. Other than prevention of pest attacks, the fertilizers and pesticides also increase the yield of the crop.
- Medicines and life-saving drugs are another essential produce of Chemical Industries. The third world countries are investing more and more in this sector and are growing really fast.
We must stress on understanding the significance of the chemical industry that has made our lives an easier affair in some way or the other. This industry also plays a very crucial role when it comes to the recycling of the waste materials.
Chemistry tuition will keep providing you more informative lessons so, keep browsing! Miracle Learning Centre offers innovative classes of A level chemistry tuition, O level chemistry tuition, JC chemistry tuition in Singapore.