04 Feb Human body
Science tuition classes in Miracle Learning Centre is easy to understand and help you to improve in your grades. If you want to learn more about the human body, you must definitely attend the Science tuition class at Miracle Learning Centre. Let us learn more about the human body in this Science tuition lesson.
Here are some amazing facts about your amazing human body!
1. Nerve impulses travel to and from the brain at speeds of up to 250 miles per hour, which is faster than a Formula One (F1) race car!
2. Inside your belly button are thousands of bacteria that form an ecosystem the size of an entire rainforest. Be sure to clean your belly button often!
3. You can actually see ultraviolet light; however the ability is just filtered out by the eye’s lens. Some people have undergone surgery to remove the lens to be able to detect ultraviolet light.
4. Our muscles are actually incredibly more powerful than they appear to be. Human strength is limited to protect our tendons and muscles from harming themselves. This limitation can be removed during an adrenaline rush, during which some people have lifted boulders or even cars off themselves.
5. A full head of human hair is strong enough to support 12 tonnes.
6. In half an hour, the human body gives off enough heat to bring a gallon of water to boil.
7. The focusing muscles in your eyes move around 100,000 times a day. To give your leg muscles the same workout, you would need to walk 50 miles.
8. Human share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
9. Humans are bioluminescent and glow in the dark. The light we emit is 1,000 times weaker than our human eyes are able to pick up.
10. Around 90% of the cells that make humans are “human” in origin. We are mostly fungi and bacteria.
11. Along with the 5 traditional senses of sound, sight, touch, smell and taste, humans have 15 “other senses”. These senses include balance, temperature, pain and time, as well as internal senses for suffocation, thirst and fullness.
12. Crying alleviates stress and allow humans to decrease feelings of anger and sadness. It physically does help to let it out.
Miracle Learning Centre would like to bring you more articles on Science tuition concepts. We hope you have learn more about the human body. Do come to Miracle Learning Centre for more Science tuition lessons to learn more about the human body.
Miracle Learning Centre believes in teaching through fun. Our motto is to never let our students feel bored or overburdened. We always try to motivate our students, make them self sufficient and give them the utmost knowledge at every step. You can join our amazing secondary science tuition, primary science tuition, IP science tuition in Singapore and learn Science with fun.